By Rod Johnson, J?rgen H?ller
What is that this publication approximately?
professional One-on-One J2EE improvement with out EJB exhibits Java builders and designers the way to construct strong J2EE functions with no need to take advantage of firm JavaBeans (EJB). This useful, code-intensive advisor presents top practices for utilizing less complicated and more desirable equipment and instruments, together with JavaServer pages, servlets, and light-weight frameworks.
What does this booklet conceal?
The ebook starts off by way of analyzing the bounds of EJB know-how -- what it does good and never so good. Then the authors advisor you thru possible choices to EJB so you might use to create greater caliber functions quicker and at lower price -- either agile tools in addition to new periods of instruments that experience advanced over the last few years.
They then dive into the main points, displaying strategies in accordance with the light-weight framework they pioneered on SourceForge -- the most cutting edge open resource groups. They reveal the right way to leverage functional strategies and instruments, together with the preferred open resource Spring Framework and Hibernate. This ebook additionally publications you thru efficient strategies to center difficulties, akin to transaction administration, patience, remoting, and net tier layout. you'll study how those choices impact checking out, functionality, and scalability, and realize how light-weight architectures can cut down effort and time on many initiatives.
What will you study from this ebook?
listed here are a few information on what you will find during this ebook:
- How to discover the easiest and such a lot maintainable structure to your program
- Effective transaction administration with out EJB
- How to unravel universal difficulties in company software program improvement utilizing AOP and Inversion of keep watch over
- Web tier layout and where of the net tier in a well-designed J2EE software
- Effective facts entry ideas for J2EE purposes with JDBC, Hibernate, and JDO
- How to leverage open resource items to enhance productiveness and decrease customized coding
- How to layout for optimum functionality and scalability